Thank you for your interest in Emmanuel Christian Academy. Our mission is to partner with each family by engaging the mind through academic excellence and biblical values, cultivating the heart through spiritual emphasis, and acting in service to God and others.
ECA is a special place that provides a quality, Christian education, and a sense of family. We would love the opportunity to share more about our school and how we can serve you. Please click one of links below for more information about the admissions process.
If we can be of any assistance to you, please call the school office at (860) 667-3407.
SCHEDULE A CALL
2023–2024 Tuition and Fees
Price Per Student
|Before April 8, 2023||$200|
|April 8 – April 21, 2023||$250|
|After April 21, 2023||$300|
*$100 due at time of enrollment, remaining balance will be billed on FACTS.
|1st – 4th Grade||$8,030|
|5th – 8th Grade||$8,250|
|9th – 12th Grade||$8,470|
|Fifth Child (& following)||$2,000|
- For the convenience of our parents, tuition may be paid in monthly installments of 10, 11, or 12 months depending on time of enrollment.
- Payment plans are described in detail through FACTS Management. Due dates will be assigned by FACTS according to enrollment date.
Books and Textbook Costs
- Parents are responsible to purchase books from the Academy. Prices vary depending upon the grade level of the students. Book fees include all necessary textbooks.
- Book fees will be billed by FACTS.
|K4 – K5||$300|
|1st – 6th||$425|
|7th – 12th||$500 (includes core curriculum and all electives)|
- Fees are charged to cover the expenses of some classes, tests, music, and events.
- Additional fees for optional activities will be charged by FACTS throughout the year as applicable. These fees are listed on the fee schedule and are subject to change.
Additional Fees (based on participation)
|Varsity Sports||$300 (must be paid before uniform is issued)|
|Junior Varsity Sports||$250 (must be paid before uniform is issued)|
|NEACS Fine Arts||$10 per test/event, $10 lunch, transportation tbd|
|Late Pick-Up/Aftercare Fee||$12 per hour, per child (3:15pm–5:30pm daily)|
|Advanced Placement Test||$115|
|Class Dues||$525 (charged in grades 9–12 if planning on attending Senior Trip)|
|Graduation Fee (Kindergarten and 12th grade)||$100|
|Yearbook*||$60 (optional; may opt out through the ECA Office)|
*Sell one yearbook ad per student and receive a free yearbook. Every student is eligible for this incentive. All yearbook ads start at $75.
Emmanuel Christian Academy
569 Maple Hill Avenue
Newington, CT 06111
NEW TO ECA?
Christian School in Newington Connecticut