We are a theologically conservative, Bible-believing institution, focused on developing both the intellectual knowledge and the faith foundation of every student. Our theology and doctrine is in line with orthodox Christian doctrine found in most Bible-believing churches. For a more thorough description of our doctrine, please visit this link at EBCNewington.com
• We believe in the verbal inspiration, preservation, and authority of the Scriptures. We use the King James Version of the Bible, believing it to be God’s preserved Word in the English language.
• We believe that the Bible reveals a holy God, the fall of man, the way of salvation through Jesus alone, and God’s plan and purpose in the ages.
• We believe in God the Father, God the Son, and God the Holy Spirit.
• We believe in the deity, virgin birth, sacrificial death, and bodily resurrection of Jesus Christ as God in the flesh.
• We believe that salvation is “by grace through faith” plus nothing and minus nothing. The only conditions to salvation are faith on Jesus Christ.
• We believe that men are justified by faith alone and are accounted righteous before God only through the merit of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ.
• We believe in the imminent return of Jesus Christ.
• We believe the Bible is historically, scientifically, and eternally truthful and accurate; and we teach the Bible as our final authority in all matters of faith and life.