Academic material is presented from a distinctively Christian approach founded upon God’s Word and the importance of a biblical worldview. Teachers lovingly seek to see the heart nurtured and the mind exercised to develop students who are wise stewards of the abilities their Creator has entrusted to them.
All children are loved and cared for in a positively reinforced learning environment that promotes exploration and interaction. Social skills, emotional growth, cognitive reasoning, physical development, creative processes and spiritual growth are critical components of our curriculum. In addition, each elementary class is introduced and taught technical skills that will help prepare them for success as they progress at ECA. We offer opportunities for children to grow and prepare for kindergarten and lifelong learning. Come join us!
At ECA we strive to provide children with:
- An atmosphere of love, encouragement, and acceptance
- Developmentally appropriate gross and fine motor activities
- Experiences to promote imagination
- Exposure to a plethora of reading material: fiction, nonfiction, poetry
- Themes that stir enthusiasm through the use of varied mediums (paint, play dough, movement, drama, music, and much more)
- Creative hands-on activities which foster cooperative play and respect for individual learning styles
- Reading readiness skills
- Tools for mathematical thinking
- A personal sense of responsibility and encouragement to be all God wants them to be
Children come into our program brimming with excitement and can’t wait to come back!